The greenest district of Kyiv
The complex is located in the Goloseevsky district among green spaces between the Ippodrom and Teremki metro stations.
In the immediate vicinity there is a restaurant and shopping and entertainment complex “Magellan”, which includes a hypermarket “Caravan”, various shops, a cinema “Multiplex” and other facilities.
Playgrounds have been installed, there are guest parking lots and underground parking. There is an Orthodox church on the territory of the complex.
The location of the complex at the intersection of major highways provides good mobility.
An interior designed for a harmonious mood
The entire wall of the living room between the panoramic window and the waterfall is made of green natural Scandinavian moss made in Italy;
A modern multifunctional kitchen, which is equipped with high-quality German household appliances from Bosch and a refrigerator from Liebherr.
An excellent design decision was decorating with floral ornaments, namely wood. Trees adorn the walls of the penthouse, from the hallway to the bedrooms. Trees are a symbol of life, a particle of nature and simply an integral part of our being. Such a design literally fills with the energy of nature, moving further and further away from the noisy metropolis.
- all furniture of the American manufacturer (use of natural oak);
- parquet three-layer board (Czech Republic, designer line);
- Italian lighting fixtures;
- anti-flooding system in bathrooms;
- tiles (porcelain stoneware) and Kerasan plumbing;
- fans made of natural wood with remote controls (Italy, designer line);
- remote door opening through the application;
- TVs of the Japanese company Sny Smart;
- curtains and textiles are made of natural fabric (Austria);
- double-glazed windows with aluminum facade profile, two-level;
- black design radiators Terma.
Security, remote video surveillance, alarm, motion sensors, panic button, safe. 1 underground parking space included in the price.